We provide tax consulting services in the following areas:
- Tax on goods and services (VAT) both in Polish trade, between EU countries, and in relation to export and import transactions;
- Personal income tax (PIT) both with regard to Polish residents and non-residents earning income from, among other things, employment contracts, management contracts, as well as
business activities. Proposing optimal solutions for those earning income from cash capital or real estate.
- Corporate income tax (CIT): tax planning and optimization of existing burdens, creation of optimal legal and tax structures using knowledge of international tax law.
- Excise taxes: ongoing advice to clients from all industries involved in the production and trade of excise goods.
- Transfer pricing: development of transfer pricing documentation, preparation of comparative analyses, and conducting transfer pricing proceedings.
- Tax audits and proceedings and proceedings before administrative courts in tax matters.
- Criminal and fiscal law – safeguarding taxpayers against the imposition of both tax sanctions by the Polish tax authorities and criminal fiscal sanctions by criminal courts taking the form of. Penalties of imprisonment, restriction of liberty, and fines. We have the know-how on how to protect against these penalties and entry in the register of convicted persons in Poland.
The services provided are based on comprehensive professional experience in the field of tax consulting for entities in various sectors of the economy.